You may doubt it, but I am able to deploy the following Venn to describe some facts about the bar I popped into late last night to hear DJ Adamix play out one of our latest remixes:
- Kevin Spacey was dressed all in black with a black woolly hat (or ‘beanie’ as he might refer to it)
- Gary Davies was the Chris Moyles of the 1980’s.
- A band called JLS were also there, but as someone had to explain what a ‘JLS’ was, I have not included them on the Venn of Doubt.
- Bar Music Hall is in London’s trendy Shoreditch.
- John Venn was born in 1823 and was educated in Highgate, London. He graduated from Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge in 1857. He was ordained a priest in 1859 and wrote the splendid Symbolic Logic in 1881.